The Old Trinity Cricket Club was established in 1959 for the 1959/60 season. The Clubʹs grounds are the Trinity Grammar Sports Grounds in Bulleen. Since its establishment, the Club has been a part of the MCC Club XI Competition.
Old Trinity won its first title in the Club XI Competition in 1994/95 and most recently won in 2004/05. The 2012/13 season saw the expansion of Old Trinity into a second team which played in the newly created MCC Club XI Second Division. The expansion of the Club to include a 2nd XI has made Old Boys cricket far more accessible for Old Trinity Grammarians with more than 50 Old Grammarians playing at least one game for the Club last season.
For more information on the Old Trinity Cricket Club (including fixtures, results, photos, club history and event listings), visit their Facebook page. Further updates can be found via the clubʹs Twitter and Instagram pages.
Seb Nicolosi - President
M: 0430 783 099